Any ( Prefer Female) country singers for me to listen too?

Hi!

I mostly listen to Taylor Swift, some Miranda Lambert (her non- break up songs :D) Carrie Underwood, some Sugarland and Rascal Flatts, Kellie Pickler, Julianne Hough, Shania Twain, Terri Clark and some others :) I like country and all that but I prefer ones that aren't break up songs - :) I like Miranda Lambert's Just Prettier, Terri Clark's Emotional Girl and songs like that. Know any others????

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

CJaye LeRose is a good female singer that you might like. She's unsigned but her EP Date With The Tub is on iTunes. She's one of my favorites. (:

There's also The Dixie Chicks. I love them. They have lots of songs you'd probably like. Wide Open Spaces, There's Your Trouble, Ready To Run, Goodbye Earl, You Were Mine, Hello, Mr. Heartache and more. A few I named were breakup songs, but they have many that aren't.

The Band Perry is good, too. It's a band with two brothers and one sister, but Kimberly, the sister, is the lead vocalist so you can sing along.

I also like Edens Edge. Another band made up of two girls and a guy with a female lead singer so you can sing along to them, too. Their EP is on iTunes, too. (: It's just titled Edens Edge.

Martina McBride is also a good one! Valentine, I Love You, Independence Day, Wrong Baby Wrong, This One's For the Girls are some of her songs that are really good. Just thought of them off the top of my head. Haha.

Then there's Reba. Anything of hers is great. Old stuff, new, everything. Basically a lot of the older artists are amazing. Loretta Lynn, Barbara Mandrell (she's retired now, but she's made a lot of great music), Dolly Parton. <- 9 to 5, Two Doors Down, Jolene, Rockin' Years, Together You and I are some of her songs. I adore Dolly.

Then you have the greats like Patsy Cline and Tammy Wynette. Just look 'em up. They really are great. (:

Hope I helped! ((:

• 9 years ago

Alison Krauss

Reba McEntire

Trisha Yearwood

Martina McBride

Faith Hill

Leann Womack

Sara Evans

Ashton Shepherd

Jo Dee Messina

Gretchen Wilson

Deanna Carter

Mindy McReady

Shania Twain

Terri Clark

Miranda Lambert

Carrie Underwood

Taylor Swift

Heidi Newfield (Trick Pony)

Source(s): me
  • 9 years ago

Trisha Yearwood

Lee Ann Womack

LeAnn Rimes

Martina McBride

Reba McEntire

Toby Keith

Keith Urban

Brad Paisley

Sara Evans

Jo Dee Messina

Darius Rucker

Brooks and Dunn

George Strait

Brantley Gilbert

James Wesley

Blake Shelton

Garth Brooks

Lonestar

Diamond Rio

Love and theft

Jason Michael Carroll

John Michael Montgomery

Kenny Chesney

Alan Jackson

Source(s): Some of my favorites :)
  • 9 years ago

Keith Urban (guy country singer) Love him!!! One of my favorite guy country singers!

Sara Evans! (Love her! Such a talented singer!)

Those are my top two favorite singers (besides the lovely and talented Miss. Taylor Swift Look up to her a lot!)

Hope this helps :) Those three people are amazing!! Oh and also if you want bands check out Lady Antebellum! THere amazing! :) Hope this helps :) But really listen to Sara and Keith! Those to are in my top favorites, and all of there songs are catchy and fun :)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

There's this newer girl Veronica Ballestrini you might like. Not many people know of her, but I personally love her music! Also, for a guy there's Hunter Hayes. He's one of my favorite current singers and he's too cute for words! Plus he's got great songs and an incredible voice!

• 9 years ago

I like Lauren Alaina...and if you wanna listen to a guy then Brad Paisley, Scotty McCreery, and th eguy who sings red solo cup :)

• 9 years ago

Shara evans, laurn alaina, gretchon willson

Guys,

Brad paisley,jason aldean,eric chuch

CHRIS YOUNG(love him)

Source(s): My faves are CHRIS YOUNG and jason aldean
  • 9 years ago

Eden's Edge is amazing! It's a tri of two girls and a guy :)

• ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago

tammy rogers

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.