Why do my fellow conservatives call me a "liberal" simply for supporting Obama?

I'm a conservative. I'm against war. I'm in favor of same-sex marriages. Abortion should be a woman's decision and no one else's. All of these things are consistent with what it means to be a conservative who thinks the government shouldn't be involved in people's private lives. I am a... show more I'm a conservative. I'm against war. I'm in favor of same-sex marriages. Abortion should be a woman's decision and no one else's. All of these things are consistent with what it means to be a conservative who thinks the government shouldn't be involved in people's private lives. I am a conservative who is tired of the Republicans and their right-wing antics.

I also voted for Obama 2008 and will do so again this November. Unfortunately the Republicans are busy playing partisan politics instead of helping Obama who's simply trying to clean up the mess that Bush left behind and help this country. The Republicans have shown that they put party over country in their attempts to stop Obama from trying to fix this country. How do my beliefs make me a "liberal" in any way?