Where to transfer to major in environmental engineering?

I am transferring next year and i'm still searching for schools with a undergraduate program in environmental engineering. Where can i go to that is not as expensive as some school? i live in virginia by the way so i would be paying out-of-state.

Favorite Answer

Unless you have completed Engineering "pre-requisites" in an articulated program, you are unlikely to be admitted to Environmental Engineering.

Better choices would be Environmental Engineering Technology, or a unique ABET-accredited program in Environmental Studies ("Integrated Science & Technology") at James Madison University, in Virginia.

I went to UW-Milwaukee and I know they have a program in Environmental Engineering

I had a buddy who graduated in EE at UCF (Univ. of Central Fl.) here in Orlando a few years back...that have an excellent engineering program...the cost isn't cheap that's for sure but it's not crazy elite school high either.

University of Tennessee, knoxville is pretty cheap compared to many other big schools. There's also the University of Alabama but it's way too much of a party there though,.