Where to transfer to major in environmental engineering?

I am transferring next year and i'm still searching for schools with a undergraduate program in environmental engineering. Where can i go to that is not as expensive as some school? i live in virginia by the way so i would be paying out-of-state.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Unless you have completed Engineering "pre-requisites" in an articulated program, you are unlikely to be admitted to Environmental Engineering.

Better choices would be Environmental Engineering Technology, or a unique ABET-accredited program in Environmental Studies ("Integrated Science & Technology") at James Madison University, in Virginia.

• 8 years ago

I went to UW-Milwaukee and I know they have a program in Environmental Engineering

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I had a buddy who graduated in EE at UCF (Univ. of Central Fl.) here in Orlando a few years back...that have an excellent engineering program...the cost isn't cheap that's for sure but it's not crazy elite school high either.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

University of Tennessee, knoxville is pretty cheap compared to many other big schools. There's also the University of Alabama but it's way too much of a party there though,.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.