Do girls care if a guy is Circumcised or not?

I'm circumcised for religious reasons but I am starting to enter my teens and will probably have sex soon for the first time. After doing some research I found that not a lot of guys were circumcised and now i'm a bit scared if it really matters. I'd prefer only girl answers please.

I personally am not religious I was circumcised as a baby because my family is religous

ALDO i'm Muslim not Christian :P

Best Answer

*Girl here* I dont think it really matters :o sex is sex! Think about it this way, girl's dont care about the differences in a guy's penis as long as a guy doesnt care about the differences in a girls vagina <sorry that's the only way I could think to put it haha :p but I dont personally care.

As a girl, I would never get with a guy if he was not circumcised. I think foreskin is without a doubt the biggest turn off in the whole world. I have only talked to one girl who said she didn't care one way or another. Also, it has many health benefits including a lower risk for stds, which is another reason I will never get with anyone who is not circumcised.

Don't take it personally, but you know you pretty much contradicted yourself in you own question with ellaboration right? Basically, you admit that you're religious or Christian (whatever) and you like the idea of having sex before marriage?

Anyways, back on topic. That's a good question. I'd also like to know.

personally, i prefer a circumcised guy, it looks way better. however, when a girl starts dating a boy, she will have more serious issues to think about and she wouldn't care if the boy is cut or uncut.

• Ellie

Secret that most girls wont tell you: Most girls see uncircumsized penises OR picture penises as uncircumsized during their early years of fantasy.

I should know. I always thought penises looked like that (circumsized, even though I didn't know it then).

The first time I saw an uncircumsized one, I was pretty shocked haha, I thought it looked weird.

I'm 21 now and i like all types, uncirc and circ, etc etc... if you like a guy, you automatically like his penis. Not the other way around!

But yeah, you have nothing to fear. It's barely any difference...

I keep see Q like this .......When a girl meets a boy she cannot see this and I dont think its on her list of questions she would ask , so when she would get to the point of see for her self it is probably to late to turn back because she would then have feelings for him

dont worry to much about it ........it should not be cut off in the 1st place ... it is there for a reason , nature dose not do this to you

They dont care but bare in mind if the girl isnt very experienced she may be a bit unsure about it. Like not wanting to hurt you or if anything needs to be done differently.

I prefer circumcised guys because it is a lot cleaner. (I also heard that it makes a guy look bigger lol)

Some girls really don't care, some have their preferences. If it bothers you, have a talk with that girl, as lame as that sounds.

Intact is way better for sex with women.

Oh, the hygiene freaks are way off here. The intact penis is nice, not dirty. We don't consider eyelids dirty and they do the same thing a foreskin does, they protect.

I like it circumcised but some girls don't .

Source(s): my opinion.