WoW - Mage question...?

1. Which spec, Fire, Ice, or Arcane, puts out the biggest numbers? I heard it's Arcane when I have all the right gear and stuff... is that true? 2. Is it completely crazy to be an Arcane mage for PVP? I really want to PVP and dish out mass amounts of damage with single spells... I want to be a Human mage... show more 1. Which spec, Fire, Ice, or Arcane, puts out the biggest numbers? I heard it's Arcane when I have all the right gear and stuff... is that true?
2. Is it completely crazy to be an Arcane mage for PVP? I really want to PVP and dish out mass amounts of damage with single spells...

I want to be a Human mage (fire or ice) and eventually do a lot of PVP. Not really raiding, just going around killing players, haha. I've never played WoW before... and I learned I can do more damage as a human, since I have an extra trinket. So what does more damage, Fire, Ice, or Arcane?