Trayvon Martin Case: People Jumping The Gun?

Ok, people are judging this George Zimmerman way too fast. People need to look at the facts. When police arrived Zimmerman told police that Martin attacked him as he was going back to his truck and he fired his gun while Trayvon was on top of him puching him. This would be supported by the fact that police... show more Ok, people are judging this George Zimmerman way too fast. People need to look at the facts. When police arrived Zimmerman told police that Martin attacked him as he was going back to his truck and he fired his gun while Trayvon was on top of him puching him. This would be supported by the fact that police interviewed an eye/witness that gave this same account and the fact that Zimmerman was covered with blood on his face and had a broken nose. I think it's pretty obvouis that Zimmerman was the one yelling help too. 2 witnesses gave the same account that Zimmerman was yelling for help. Let's not forget that Trayvon is 6 INCHES taller than Zimmerman and that the only reason Zimmerman was at his dads house was because he was on a 10 day school suspension meaning that since it was 10 days it was either extremely severe or he had prior suspensions. Look, I feel bad for Martins family but their judgement is being clouded by their emotions, as would any parent who lost their child. Now the media is jumping on board for a good long story and feeding it blindly to the mass public whose emotions get the best of them. I don't know about you, but if I was getting beat up by a bigger guy than me who was on top of me, I would take the shot too.

Oh yeah, one more thing: I'M HARD LEFT LIBERAL
1 answer 1