Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

OBAMA CAUGHT ON HOT MIC: TELLS RUSSIAN PM HE‘LL HAVE MORE ’FLEXIBILITY‘ ’AFTER MY ELECTION?

ABC’s Jake Tapper has a stunning report out of Seoul, South Korea this morning. According to him, President Obama was caught on a hot mic telling Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev that if given “space,” he’ll have more flexibility “after my election.”

Here’s how Tapper puts it:

At the tail end of his 90 minute meeting with Russian President Dmitri Medvedev Monday, President Obama said that he would have “more flexibility” to deal with controversial issues such as missile defense, but incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin needs to give him “space.”

The exchange was picked up by microphones as reporters were let into the room for remarks by the two leaders.

And here’s the exchange:

President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it’s important for him to give me space.

President Medvedev: Yeah, I understand. I understand your message about space. Space for you…

President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.

President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

Favorite Answer

This sitting asshole is setting us up to sell us out. No other options need apply.

Just the fact that the Russian is fine with this shows how Obama is in bed with our enemies. Our government is so corrupt on both sides. I can't stand anyone running for president except for Ron Paul, He does not stand a chance because he stands for our Constitution which has been lost. All great societies destroy themselves and this is the greatest one ever. So sad.

Fox & Friends carried all the above this morning. It just shows

Obama is a wheeler/dealer. He's saying he can't do whatever

about missile defense before he's re-elected, but asking them to

give him time and we'll really take action after I'm re-elected.

Obama was almost whispering this to Medvedev, but the mike

still picked up his conversation. Just more corruption.

i don't think of that's what Obama meant. i think of what Obama meant is that he will have the skill to handle the Russians extra surely after his election whilst accusations of "Communist! Marxist!" from American conservatives won't rely plenty.

• ?

Even if you made up every word of what you report, I wouldn't put it pass Hussein

for thinking this way.

He wants to give the Russians secrets on our missile defense system

in Europe.

I just heard he stated that "we have too many nuclear arms."

He's gutting our military forces as we "speak."

That's what we get for electing a president who's an American in name only.

It means Obama will be focusing on his re-election for much of this year. It could also mean he'll have more "flexibility" because he won't be burdened by the job of being the U.S. President. Perhaps he will be working for a private military contractor instead.

Mic Check

• justa

Whats odd about that? I mean didn't you know that the second terms of presidents are different from the first? Its not carte blanche though, they still have to consider their party, the country, the times, and the opposition.

But they do speak out more openly.

Hardly something explosive.

• spanky

After Obama loses in November he will have all of the space he needs

Obama is planning, with his Black Panther thugs and liberals stooges, to throw the November election.

The time has come to impeach the criminal.