Im really upset, what should I do?

Ok so i have a lot of drama going on. I applied for a job recently and i told 2 girls in my course about the job. There were 20 positions available. 2 other girls in the course have interviews for the job now also. Mine was held last week. One of the girls who was kind of my friend her name is tara. We had a... show more Ok so i have a lot of drama going on. I applied for a job recently and i told 2 girls in my course about the job. There were 20 positions available. 2 other girls in the course have interviews for the job now also. Mine was held last week. One of the girls who was kind of my friend her name is tara. We had a conversation on facebook lastnight which i told her not to tell many people about the positions available because we could loose them and especially now to tell Ben in our class because he is such a headwrecker and hates everyone. I told her not to tell him about the job. Now she copied the entire conversation and showed him what i said and showed other girls the conversation today. When i walked into class this morning nobody was talking to me and i kind of felt why. I asked her about it and i explained to her that the reaon why i had said that was that only 20 positions were available and with all the people applying it would be advisable to keep it quiet. Its normal no? She walked away from me and said " oh yeah but still, you shouldnt have said not to tell Ben about it." I mean come on.....

Im 20 and shes 18 this is so childish everyone is kind of odd with me this morning and i feel really uncomfortable being here. I tried talking to her and she walks away. What should I do?