Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 8 years ago

What makes a movie worth watching again?

what do you think

Best Answer

The great movies provoke at least 3-4 emotions...thats been my take on it.

Hmm that is kind of tricky!!! I think it has to remain consistently entertaining. I could watch movies like The Descent, Knocked up, and Mrs. Doubtfire over and over. But it's hard to say exactly what makes it worth watching again. It's probably based on your tastes, as well. My boyfriend has watched IP Man 100 times but I could only get through it once. So yeah, curious to see what others think :)

• jakus

Heathers She's All That No us of a For previous men The technology of Sleep eternal Sunshine of The Spotless strategies V For Vendetta The Matrix The Black Swan there will be Blood The Bourne identity The Bourne Supremecy The Bourne Ultimatum Leon The Persuit of Happyness

• If I know that I can get something out of it in multiple viewings, such as entertainment or a thought provoking. Movies such as The Sweet Hereafter and Solaris are so deep that the first viewing is simply not enough, you need to go under the surface and discover its secrets.

Genuine storyline (not necessarily original, but portrayed well), good soundtrack, good cast. If a movie can make me laugh or cry, that's how I know it was good enough to watch again.

Adam Sandler, Rob Sneider, or Adam Sandler and Rob Sneider.

Something that's NOT predictable!!

And my favorite movie is run away bride btw <3

• A ®

Nudity.

The pretty font used for the end credits.

If it's good, obviously.