Im 15, running away from home soon, can i leave the country?

Ok so im 15, ive been fighting with my parents nonstop. I AM running away, i already have my mind made up, but i have to wait untill im 16 to legit get an apartment. I have been saving up to get away, and i already have a support team in place (family doctor, dietition, social worker, phsycyatrist, a whole wack of... show more Ok so im 15, ive been fighting with my parents nonstop. I AM running away, i already have my mind made up, but i have to wait untill im 16 to legit get an apartment. I have been saving up to get away, and i already have a support team in place (family doctor, dietition, social worker, phsycyatrist, a whole wack of wonderful teachers from my school). I also have a bunch of reports filed with CAS, as "proof" that i cant live at home. So im hoping to get very far away from my parents, and once im done school im hoping to be a music/french/mathematics/fitness teacher and i would like to teach in england. I already have the school and everything picked out. I also know the teachers and principal of the school plus some of the students. So i was thinking when i run away, i should just go big or go home. And since going home isnt an option, im going big. Id like to immagrate from canada to england. I was wondering if i need my parents permission, or if there will be anything i need to do now in order to be ready to immigrate next feb (when im 16). If you know the answers, or have ANY advice for me, please say it :) thanks in advance