Why do old men like My Little Pony? (BRONIES)?

I seriously cannot understand why people over the age of 8 are obssessed with my little pony. It's a show made for little girls, not 20-40 year old men. And they're seriously obssessed. It's a little girls show. Why are 40 year old men watching it? It makes me think that all bronies are just sick... show more I seriously cannot understand why people over the age of 8 are obssessed with my little pony. It's a show made for little girls, not 20-40 year old men. And they're seriously obssessed. It's a little girls show. Why are 40 year old men watching it? It makes me think that all bronies are just sick pedophiles.

They (bronies) say it's fine to like my little pony but I realy think it's disgusting. You don't see men becoming obssessed with the care bears or dora the explorer or my little mermaid, do you? Are all puffs or something?

But seriously. Someone please explain why adult men are becoming obssessed with a show for little girls?

(I have 3 brony friends. One of them is a 19 year old boy who wears my little pony shirts and, in a few months, IS GETTING A MY LITTLE PONY TATTOO. That is seriously just- FFFFUUUUU it annoys me so much)
Update: @Fred, yeah I hope it stops sometime soon.

And I completely agree poops XD
Update 2: @Fred, yeah I hope it stops sometime soon.

And I completely agree poops XD