How to Capture the Heart of a Taurus Man (With an Aries Venus)?

Im a LIbra sun and scorpio venus

so my sun sign is opposite his venus and his sun sign is opposite my venus. I dont know if thats a good or bad thing, but I think that created some chemistry between us. He admires me from afar (sometimes) and were both too shy to initiate a conversation, but how would I get him to start one? What does he like in a girl??

He also has a leo mars if thats of any help, and Im a scorpio mars

thanks!!!

• 1111
    Favorite Answer

Hmm well I'm a Scorpio Sun and I dated a Taurus Sun my polar opposite, he also had an Aries Venus. They're great guys when happy, but when they're down it's so hard to help them at all because they don't let you. I got along well with these traits until he went downhill and didn't give anything in the relationship. Here's some info on Aries Venus: http://www.alwaysastrology.com/aries-venus.html

Good luck :)

Source(s): Scorpio

Have you ever asked yourself why you find things like this so fascinating? The reason, I suspect, is because down inside you feel uncertain and nervous about the future and think these things might help you feel more confident.

But this is precisely why I urge you to put your trust in God alone for the future. As I have often said, predictions like these about the future are almost never on target (or else they are too vague to really mean anything). Why build your life around them or get your guidance from them? They are only a substitute for the guidance you really need—which is from God.

My other concern, however, is one that I hope you will take very seriously. These things may seem innocent and amusing at first—but it's easy to get more and more fascinated with them, and eventually become involved in occult practices that are not from God.

Don't be misled: Occult practices are not from God, but from spiritual forces opposed to God. Instead, put your faith and trust in Christ. When we know Him, we know we are safely in His hands no matter what the future holds. The Bible is right: "When men tell you to consult mediums and spiritists ... should not a people inquire of their God?" (Isaiah 8:19).

http://peacewithgod.jesus.net/