Should I lease or buy these cars?

Me and my mom are both getting new cars, she is going to be getting a brand new Toyota Camry and I will be getting a brand new Scion TC. We are trying to decide should we lease each one or go ahead and purchase them? The reason the lease would be better is because the payments for each car would be really cheap not... show more Me and my mom are both getting new cars, she is going to be getting a brand new Toyota Camry and I will be getting a brand new Scion TC. We are trying to decide should we lease each one or go ahead and purchase them? The reason the lease would be better is because the payments for each car would be really cheap not over 250 dollars a month and that would be for 3 years. But if we lease we will be buying both cars at the end of the lease. Toyota Financial shows what it would cost to buy each car at the end of the lease. The Scion TC to buy it will be like 12000 dollars and for the Toyota Camry it will be like 16000 dollars. So if we lease we will both have brand new cars under warranty and all. It want matter how many miles we put on them since we will be buying them. So what is the difference in leasing and buying at the end instead of purchasing it outright? Im sure some of you will say to find a used one or certified pre owned. But for the camry to buy it certified pre owned is like 20000 dollars and with the Scion TC its like 16000 dollars so I look at it like I would be coming out with a better deal. Also If I didn't want to buy the lease out I could take them both to Carmax and I might could make a profit with them buying out my lease. Tell me your thoughts and also tell me if you have ever dealt with the Toyota finance company?
4 answers 4