Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 8 years ago

Anyone know how to get in touch with Mr. Gene Hackman?

I was standing next to him at the LaBarca room in San Francisco a great city restaurant = anyway that was 8 years ago and I haven't had a drink since== I quoted every line from every movie he ever did. 20 minuets the poor guy had to listen to my drunken ramble that would surpass "The lost weekend" or ben from "Leaving Las Vegas" Well anyway he stoped making movies after that==hope it wasn't me== But I do have a script for him best actor in a couple of cameo sceens.. "An Actor in Limbo" Music by Bunny Barrigan the Beatles, Sting and Ella "someone to watch over me" Directed by Clint Eastwood===what a ride!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

That was my exit line. I turned around ready to walk out and had to get one more wise crack. Buckets, you gotta have a lot of buckets buckets everywhere. Finally you looked a little concerned until I said you were probably wearing all the cloths you wore in Scarecrow. You wanted to laugh I could see it. So I walked down a block to the silver cloud and the place was empty. So I walked in pretty much sober by now ordered a bud lite and asked if I could go into the court yard and have a smoke. He tells me it's raining as I'm standing there soaking. I said one cigarette one beer and I'm going home. So I sat out side never took a sip smoking a soggy cigarette. All I needed was Saxaphone music. Haven't had or thought about a drink since. 4 November 2014 = 2200 hours. Last time I will bug you with this story. I really thought you got out of movies because you saw what films were doing to fans. I have had 137 famous people in my taxi over the years 8 academy award winners 4 mayors Arlon Spector on a Friday Dec 22nd. Laughing ghosts we were about the magic bullet. Mr.Spector went into stand up comedy. One Christmas Day in my taxi in my Santa suit ran into Robin Williams seize the day. Old Sherman House on Green street. Mel Gibson will never forget nor will Robert DeNiro or Martin Scorsese 2 weeks later. So many. Now I'm working on the long last chapter of my cook book. " Celebrity Dishes and Short Stories Ala carte= What are the coincidences about. All truth and all will be rememberd. Except you who is 84 and going strong. With much thanks and Respect. The book that killed me. Got a script for you. I know = get an agent. The best to you and your family. And remember everyday is earthquake preparedness day on our little planet. Say hello to Clinton, I think he will remember my tails. I was lucky enough to give Don Siegel some instructions. Told Clint I thought I saw his double he said it was him. I got s scene in the crowd rushing over. All yesterday's news all good fun stories. As Mel about his craziest non cab ride.

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    6 years ago

I don't actually remember that but i'm 84 now. My memory isn't quite as good as it used to be.

• ...Show all comments
    • Lv 5
      6 years agoReport

Buckets lots of buckets for the car wash. Scarecrow great acting Bite the Bullet entertaining western and of course The French Connection. 84 years young.

• Login to reply the answers
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.