Bommah
Lv 4
Bommah asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 9 years ago

Where can I find others like me?

I am 16 years old, male, and brony. I'm the only person I know of IRL that's a brony and I would like to meet other bronies/pegasisters in my area. However there don't seem to be any like me in Newcastle, Australia. What should I do? I feel alone atm...

Update:

I'm the only brony at my school I'm afraid. Dude anonymous, thanks for the support! where abouts do you live?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Brohoof, dude. I know that feeling. I used to think i was the only brony i know in my area too. Then I got some of my non brony friends, and managed to find a few new freinds who were "in the stable" as it were. First thing i would suggest is try to find if there are any brony meetups in or around your area. I'm sure that there is one somewhere near you. And maybe you aren't the only brony at your school. You'd be surprised.

• 9 years ago

I seriously doubt ur the only brony at ur school, there are bronies everywhere! Just ask around, use Facebook or something too. U can always chat with bronies online too, there's a huge brony community out there! Also, if you really can't find any somehow, create some! Try to convert some of your friends to the herd!

Source(s): 18 y/o brony brohoof!
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Brony 4 life. Go MLP.

• Gabrio
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

High school, sport gym, library...

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

I hope you stay alone.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.