What should I play first?

I was really busy through November and over Christmas, then I was away throughout January, and then my TV was out of action for about a month... and now I have some downtime... Problems is, throughout the last few months I've still been excited about games, and continued buying them knowing I didn't have... show more I was really busy through November and over Christmas, then I was away throughout January, and then my TV was out of action for about a month... and now I have some downtime...

Problems is, throughout the last few months I've still been excited about games, and continued buying them knowing I didn't have time to play...

So, my question... what should I start with... I normally only have 2 or 3 going during the same period... so, suggest a maximum of three from the list guys... reasons would be nice too...

Asura's Wrath
Binary Domain
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Kingdoms of Amalur - Reckoning
Dark Souls
Silent Hill Downpour
Catherine
Mass Effect 3
Assassin's Creed - Revelations
Neverdead
Warhammer 40,000 - Space Marine
Final Fantasy XIII-2
The Darkness II

Remember... max of three please...