who is justin timberlake?

i just dont know who he is. i heard hes hot is he gay

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Justin Randall Timberlake (born January 31, 1981)[1] is an American singer-songwriter, actor, and businessman. He achieved early fame when he appeared as a contestant on Star Search, and went on to star in the Disney Channel television series The New Mickey Mouse Club, where he met future bandmate JC Chasez. Timberlake became famous in the late 1990s as the lead singer of the boy band 'N Sync, whose launch was financed by Lou Pearlman.

Justin Timberlake is not gay and has never admitted to being gay in any interview and, in fact, is a gay advocate. He has had several famous girlfriends including Britney Spears and Cameron Diaz. He is believed to be currently dating Jessica Biel. He has a large following of gay fans which he counts on. In 2006 Lance Bass (a good friend of Justin Timberlake) officially announced he was gay and Justin Timberlake is proud of him for stating this and has backed him as a friend. The problem Justin Timberlake is having is in some interviews he seems to be on the fence regarding gays so it has angered many of his gay fans. Some are wondering if he backs gays just to sell his albums.

Here are some images of Justin Timberlake:

http://www.google.com/search?q=justin+timberlake&h...

• 4 years ago

i do not understand persons comparing new artists to the greats. Justin Bieber has been compared by ability of making use of his fanatics to Michael Jackson. To Elvis. concerns like this, it merely would not belong. Justin Bieber is yet to be examined a real entertainer. Justin Timberlake is finished.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If you count his experiences with women, I wouldn't say he's gay.

You can also go to youtube and find vids of him as a kid that are pretty cute. I'm not that much into pop, but he has grown up and expanded his career in the world of entertainment.

• 6 years ago

*shoots myself in the head*

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

idk, but hopefully he can kick your ***, you little ****

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.