Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

I'm looking for an old movie?

I am looking for an old movie....the only thing I can remember about it is a little boy in a swamp talking to a rose, saying something along the lines of "Rose of Ahleel, please do not turn me away." It's in the same genre of "The Thief of Baghdad". Maybe one of the Sinbad movies.....

I know that it is not The Thief of Baghdad.

Favorite Answer

Arabian Adventure (1979)

starring Oliver Tobias, Emma Samms, Punett Sira (the little boy), Christopher Lee, Milo O'Shea

IMDb synopsis:

An evil magician seeks to gain power by obtaining a magic rose. A peasant boy and a prince join forces to stop him.

IMDb review:

The story is a simple fairy of Arabian nights. A young hero loves the attractive daughter of a bad magician. To marry this young lady, he has to find a talisman and bring it to the father of this princess. Some of his friends help him to do this job, but one of these helpers is a traitor. After a long journey, a lot of dangers and fights, he marries his princess, and everybody is happy.

EDIT: Here's Part 1 on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRzaJDzPfEs

• ?

Yes you are at the proper monitor. You might want an analog digital camera, which means it might use movie. Frame premiums are by and large the important thing to giving video photos its "seem." Television indicates and films seem one of a kind given that films commonly are filmed at a slash body fee (23-25 frames a moment) at the same time tv is at virtually 30 frames a moment. This offers TV a "are living" consider, at the same time the slash body premiums in films make scenes cast and bounds what I'd name immoderate movement results. There are many variations among virtual and analog, however yeah simply utilizing a well great analog film digital camera might provide that ancient seem.