Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetGoogle · 9 years ago

How To Delete Past Uninstalled Apps On Google Play Store?

The "new" Android Marker a.k.a Play Store shows "My Apps" & "All Apps". Where it says "All Apps" it shows past installed apps that I no longer have but have installed in the past. Is there any way to delete them so they're no longer visible?

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

There is no way to uninstall previously installed apps from Google Play.

http://support.google.com/googleplay/bin/answer.py...

Permanently removing uninstalled apps

At this time, there is no way to permanently delete or remove apps from the Google Play website (My Orders/My Android Apps) or from the Google Play Store app (My Apps) that you’ve previously downloaded but have since uninstalled.

Uninstalling apps using the Google Play website

Android apps may only be uninstalled from the device itself - there is no way to remotely uninstall items from play.google.com.

• 5 years ago

uninstalled show apps section removed app home screen app play store button uninstall uninstall

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

If they're uninstalled they should not show up on the "All Apps" section. Maybe you just removed the app from your home screen? Go to the app on the Play Store and see if you have a button that says "Uninstall", if you do, uninstall it.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

no that won't help since I unistalled mine and they still show up their

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.