Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

Are Republicans homophobic or half of America homophobic? Are Republicans just trying to win votes?

is half of americas people really that crazy and evil or what? Republicans want to ban abortion even if rape, ban contraception, allow employers to find out of a worker hired had an abortion, they try to block gay marriage and even civil unions and ban gays from the military. Wtf is going on with Republicans?

Is this a Republican thing, or is about half the entire country this crazy? Canada and Eurpope doesnt play political football with peoples personal rights like this. Whats next? Are Republicans gonna try to bring back Jim Crow laws or slavery

Favorite Answer

Congratulations, Devoted2Romney! Your lovely little quote has been featured on Fundies Say the Darndest Things! You should be so proud!

Seriously though you are a moron and nobody (but fundies apparently) can really take you seriously. Do us all a favor and die in a fire.... we won't miss you.

I'd say 50-50 crazy/evil. They're supposed to be the "Jesus party" but they obsess over things Jesus never spoke about, abortion and gays. They're rabid capitalists who hate taxes, even though Jesus said: "Sell all you have. Give to the poor." "Do not store up treasure on earth." "Render unto Caesar that which is Caesar's." They preach family values while having mistresses in South America or have their parents pay off said mistresses.

The Republicans are the "Big Umbrella" party. They work hard to spread homophobia and thus attract homophobes to their party. They also work to spread racism and thus lure racists to their party.

The Republicans are determined to win the votes of those Americans whose lives are dominated by fear and hatred.

The will sell or say anything to win.

no

no

both parties are trying to win votes.

Jim crow was a Democrat thing as was slavery

Thanks for playing, please go back to school and redo your history.

I'm not homophobic or a Republican. I just believe homosexuality is either a mental illness (look at how many gay men lose their minds later in life) or a form of sexual deviance.

To be honest I feel pity for the GLBT community.

Obama is a creature of Darkness. He is selling Our children to the homosexuals for power and We will resist him with every legal avenue possible... We're winning major battles all over the world and We want to win another victory here in America. Remember Our battle cry, "God in San Francisco Christmas Day 2012!" That is Our goal this year for the Christmas season, the childrens' boycott, and, to have me denounce the homosexuals on the steps of San Francisco's city hall Christmas Day. Help Us achieve it. Rally America! Come on Tea Party members, join Us! Moses is our man! He will lead us with thunder and lightning!

I disagree, I have no fear of homosexuals

You are mistaken in all of your "assumptions", THINK ABOUT IT!!!!!