Please answer this question! It's important to me!?

Hey guys thanks for reading! ok so i have had the same bestfriend since 2nd grade , and were in 8th now and almost in ninth.. lets say my bestfrineds name is sue (which its not of course) ok so this year me and my bestfreind were closer than we have ever been in our entire lifes . i mean she has been my bestifriend... show more Hey guys thanks for reading! ok so i have had the same bestfriend since 2nd grade , and were in 8th now and almost in ninth.. lets say my bestfrineds name is sue (which its not of course) ok so this year me and my bestfreind were closer than we have ever been in our entire lifes . i mean she has been my bestifriend forever and i absouletly love her to death and everyhting and we go so much closer this year, and this year i met this new girl, lets say her names jill (again which its not) ok so i met jill this year and i got really close with jill. so i started hanging out with jill AND sue together , so now jill and sue are bestfriends. but now since they are bestfriends i feel kind of left out with them, just because they have gotten so close and everything. so one day like 2 weeks ago, sue was ignoring me kinda at school so i texted her at night and asked her if she was mad at me, her response was no. i said you have just been kinda leaving me out and it feels like me and you are splitting , and her response was i can have other freinds than you.. it makes me really sad because like she is my one GOOD bestfrined , i have other "friends" and evryhting but i thought noone could replace her. sue is a bit more popular than me and so is jill and they get more guys than me and stuff. so i truely dont know if theyre leaving me out because im not as cool or what but idk . so anyway ever since i texted sue that one nihgt, things haent been the same at all ! so agian just tonight , i was just chatting her like hey whats up , and stuff (beacuse i wanna get closer like we were) and i said night <3 and she said night. i said you never put hearts or smley faces for me anymore and she said so? so i said it feels like you and jill are coming together more and leavign me out , and her response again was i can have more friends than you. so i said what is that supposed to mean ? so sue said it means your not my only friend. so i said i understand, but weve been like freinds for 8 years and your replaceing me ? so i guess she thinks were fine and stuff i guess . but anyway like they leave me out at school and stuff by walking side by side in the halls and leaving me to walk behind them . and the other day we got to choose partners and sue told jill to come work with her , so i knew i was gonna be left out... so jill wnet over there and sue gave me a weird mean look like she wanted me to know i was gonna get left out . so i didnt wanna go over there with them because i thought sue was gonna be mad. so i didnt then i asked why one of them didnt wanna work with me and they said you shouldve come over here then ! so i feel left out cuz of that and cuz like they always make plans and stuff without out. and they always text and put hearts and stuff to each other and leave me out on facebook and stuff and i just feel like im loosing my bestufreined of 8 years. she's not replaceable to me. i might be to her, but shes not to me. so my question is what should i do about this ? should i try to hang out with sue to get her to know how nice and a good freidn i am to her and how good friend i am to her and stuff? or should i try to make one of them jelous for me ? or what? all i want is my bestfreind back like it used to be ! thanks for reading and please answer! i feel better now that i vented out my feelings too:) ok well please help and no bad commments or anything please ! again thanks everyone plesase help ! THANKS <3
Update: btw guys , me and sue were like vel-chro to each other , we ALWAYS were around each other and i really miss her , but i just wanted to say thank you for everything! i cried a little reading the comments, but just becuase i figured out that if you loose a friend, there the one that will feel bad and blame themself.... show more btw guys , me and sue were like vel-chro to each other , we ALWAYS were around each other and i really miss her , but i just wanted to say thank you for everything! i cried a little reading the comments, but just becuase i figured out that if you loose a friend, there the one that will feel bad and blame themself. i plan to hangout with my new friends this summer, and maybe sue will reliaze how much fun we had together. ! and jill ALWAYS bails on sue for hanging out, so idk if they will be together much longer (as freinds) and i comepletly agree with whatyou guys said about jill, that all she does is try to fit in even if it hurts me. so just thank you guys so much! this has helped monumently ! and btw im in 8th grade ;) and umh if i do loose sue or jill they will come crying back for help to me because they will realzie what a good freind i actually am! GOD BLESS YOU GUYS