Some one answer quick thanks?

I had an appendectomy 6 weeks ago and 1 weeks after the operation the scar was oozing and bleeding a little bit so I went back to hospital and they said I didn't have an infection but put me on antibiotics,anyways I was in hospital 1 weeks ago for a different reason and was told I needed a blood test because I... show more I had an appendectomy 6 weeks ago and 1 weeks after the operation the scar was oozing and bleeding a little bit so I went back to hospital and they said I didn't have an infection but put me on antibiotics,anyways I was in hospital 1 weeks ago for a different reason and was told I needed a blood test because I have a blood infection from my infection after the operation,when they clearly told me I didnt have an infection but now they said I did,and my blood tests results showed up blood infection so they wanted to do another to see if it is still their,I'm 16 and I'm worried,will I die:( what kind of blood infection is this,I ain't got no symptoms although I have noticed a little spotty rash on my hand but it comes and goes,iv been having problems with my stomach aswell and being sick after meals but my doc thinks I have irritable bowel syndrome,anyways I also have a urine tract infection cause there was blood in my wee the hospital said..by the way the hospital have not put me on any anti biotics I'm on no tablets,cos they said my immune system is to low
1 answer 1