About 98% of all infections in the world aren't able to kill a human being especially with the right treatment. I see the only real risk is blood poisoning, which is where the blood system is over loaded with all kinds of bacteria. However, your doctors put you on antibiotics, which in case you don't know, slow the bacteria's multiplication abilities. Even if it was blood poisoning, I believe you would have more symptoms. try wrapping the wound to prevent further infection.
I don't think that you should have to worry about it. A little advice: exercise is one way to wake up your immunity system and get it to fight any infections just a bit harder.
One more thing, I once had a small scrape in between my thumb and index finger that took over two months to heal and oozed clear liquid constantly. the ooze was just the cytoplasm of the bacteria cells that my body destroyed. I never had any symptoms nor did I get sick.
Life and previous conversions.