Shopping for nieces, is this a good idea or WHAT!?

I consider myself a very hip-to-the-groove person. So when it comes to buying presents for my nieces, I find only the newest and HOTTEST gifts available. So what do I do? I head to my local Victoria's Secret. (F.Y.I. guys- warning: EVERYTHING IS PINK IN THERE) Since I don't know exactly what my nieces want,... show more I consider myself a very hip-to-the-groove person. So when it comes to buying presents for my nieces, I find only the newest and HOTTEST gifts available. So what do I do? I head to my local Victoria's Secret. (F.Y.I. guys- warning: EVERYTHING IS PINK IN THERE) Since I don't know exactly what my nieces want, I pull this little trick out of my sleeve: I will stand in the corner of Victoria's Secret and observe the young ladies that I see shopping. When I see one that looks close to my niece in age, I approach her. I will say "Hello there, young lady, I am shopping for my niece who is about your age. What looks good to young gals like yourself?" This is a great way to find a gift for my niece, and have a perfect excuse to chat with a hot young babe at the SAME TIME. And as a thank you to the young babe I approached, I usually will buy her something as a token of my appreciation. *side-note: make sure she is alone and not shopping with her parents* Using this method, I always get the perfect gift for my niece, and it makes 3 people happy at once!!!! (Is this great or WHAT!?)
9 answers 9