Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 8 years ago

Shopping for nieces, is this a good idea or WHAT!?

I consider myself a very hip-to-the-groove person. So when it comes to buying presents for my nieces, I find only the newest and HOTTEST gifts available. So what do I do? I head to my local Victoria's Secret. (F.Y.I. guys- warning: EVERYTHING IS PINK IN THERE) Since I don't know exactly what my nieces want, I pull this little trick out of my sleeve: I will stand in the corner of Victoria's Secret and observe the young ladies that I see shopping. When I see one that looks close to my niece in age, I approach her. I will say "Hello there, young lady, I am shopping for my niece who is about your age. What looks good to young gals like yourself?" This is a great way to find a gift for my niece, and have a perfect excuse to chat with a hot young babe at the SAME TIME. And as a thank you to the young babe I approached, I usually will buy her something as a token of my appreciation. *side-note: make sure she is alone and not shopping with her parents* Using this method, I always get the perfect gift for my niece, and it makes 3 people happy at once!!!! (Is this great or WHAT!?)

Favorite Answer

I'm surprised that the store hasn't kicked you out for being a leech.

KD

Idiot. Why would you buy a niece something from Victoria's Secret in the first place? You come across as a pervert who uses an excuse they have a niece to buy a gift for. If the "young babe" you approached let's you purchase something as as "token of your appreciation" she is using you. Seriously you are pathetic if this is actually true.

uuhhmm.... dude thats a bit like a petofile.... and why r u buying your NIECE victoria secret?? maybe a gift card but buying lingerie for a women is intimate and shouldnt come from a creepy uncle.....

Girls like to pick out their own lingerie, they don't want to associate their sexy underwear with their uncle. You're creepy, and chatting with 'hot young babes' is wrong especially because you don't know if they're legal or not.

Pedo

• abrew

it rather is what my niece likes. huge Tracker activity Walker This relaxing, mail service activity walker has a brilliant, elementary grip shield and a stable base that make it elementary for babies to stroll in the back of. mom and dad will additionally savour the delicate textured wheels with velocity transformations to help avert slips. The huge Tracker activity Walker is designed to strengthen alongside with young babies - it folds so toddler can play with it on the floor, then opens right into a walker as they start to toddle approximately. Its loaded with relaxing ability events, too, consisting of a spinner, a clicking caterpillar and butterfly, and a sliding bee. 3 letters drop into the mail slot or shop in the back of the two turn down doors.

YOU BUY YOUR NIECE VICTORIAS SECRET??????????

If my uncle ever gave me panties I would kick him in the groin

just anything will do

remind her of africa

WHAT!?

Source(s): because it's the only other option