Robert Zimmerman and Trayvon Martin case give me thoughts, Important questions?

This is what I think happened give me thoughts? 1. What was Zimmerman doing prier to killing Trayvon Martin? Was he under drugs and alchole influence? I think he was under drug pills which made his behaviour wierd that night and went looking for trouble. If he has a wife or friends they will tell what his... show more This is what I think happened give me thoughts?

1. What was Zimmerman doing prier to killing Trayvon Martin? Was he under drugs and alchole influence?
I think he was under drug pills which made his behaviour wierd that night and went looking for trouble.
If he has a wife or friends they will tell what his behaviour was that night.

2. How do neighbours truly feel about Zimmerman?
I think certain Neighbours like him and certain neighbours felt wierd around him when he comes around patroling thier Neighbourhood.

3. Why havent we heard from his College classmates and Boss if has a job in the media trying to stick up for him?
They can tell us more about him but basically they proabaly knew he was nut case arent shocked by his media attention on killing the young teenage young boy.

4. Why hasent Zimmerman's Laptop or Computer been seized?
This will prove if he is racist and violent thoughts on killing Black people, Maybe he has racial stuff written about black people and how he feels about them, FBI need to get a Laptop or Computer if he has one, Could shed light on the case.

5. Were drugs that violent rages in the house or more weapons?
This could prove he is a nut case and likely his head wasnt right, Maybe there is more to this man we don't know.

6. Has this man ever racially or verbally attacked anybody not just on color?
Was there a girl he stalked but probably was afriad to rat him out to the police, Has Zimmerman comfronted other black teens in the neighbourhood for no reason.

7. Has Trayvon ever been comfronted by Zimmerman on other possible days, Was there something we don't know?
Lots of questions that FBI will have on thier hands.

Remember guys this is just my opinion, But there's allot on this case and Zimmerman that just dosent seem right.

Please give me your thoughts?