how long does it take to get your green card renewed?

what is the quickest way to get your green card renewed, I think you have to do it on line or are there other options maybe quicker

does anyone know...? would a lawyer do it quicker but charge alot or is it all done on line

has anyone renewed theirs that could tell me how long it took them please and what do you have to bring with you etc is there an interview or just fingerprinting etc and the new card.I presume you bring the old card with you and do you get the new one the same day as I may need to go see my mom out of the country please let me know asap please. thankyou!!

well mine expires in 3 months have i left it too late to apply. I am here in the usa. I applied for a reentry permit and was waiting to hear back before I applied for my green card renewal.

what should I do now...?

what should I do now...?

Favorite Answer

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.5a...

use the paper version ...takes about 6 months

there is no interview just biometrics

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

has anyone renewed theirs that could tell me how long it took them...

Source(s): long green card renewed: https://tr.im/fKHYd