Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Ian Somehalder or Paul Wesley?

Who's more attractive in your opinion? ;) Ian Somethalder or Paul Wesley?

• Alex
    Favorite Answer

I've always thought that Ian Somerhalder was better looking than Paul Wesley. Not to say that Paul isn't adorable because he is, but his looks just don't stack up to Ian's. Ian has amazing blue eyes that are just absolutely undeniable and of course that defined jawline of his :) So I think that Ian Somerhalder is much more attractive than Paul Wesley.

• Erin

Paul Wesley looks like a grown-up, *slightly* more masculine version of Justin Bieber (not a good thing.) Also, he puckers his lips in some pictures like he has to use the bathroom. I know he thinks it's sexy, but really it isn't. He looks about 35-40ish too (how old is he?) Ian Somerhalder isn't that good-looking either imo. I saw him in Glamour this month, and his photo-shopped pictures were nice. Otherwise, his only saving grace is that he looks like a young version of Rob Lowe (but Ian is better looking.) *If* I think about him in that manner, then I find him slightly attractive. So to answer your question: Ian Somerhalder all the way.

I mean, if I saw Ian walking on the street, I would find him extremely attractive (compared to what else is walking on the street) but compared to a lot of other celebrities, he just doesn't match up.

Ian all the way!!!paul is hot bt damon salvatore is jus outta dis world!!!!!*drools*

paul wesley...he is more manly and masculine and way more hot as a man...and he looks younger than his real age...

Ian (;

both