Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 8 years ago

What's your favorite Shawn Michaels vs Triple H Match?

BQ-Who's your favorite female wrassler?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Shawn Michaels vs Triple H in a Hell in a Cell Match - Bad Blood 2004 and Shawn Michaels vs Triple H in a Street Fight - Summerslam 2002.

BQ - My 3 favorite female wrestlers: Kharma, Trish Stratus, and Chyna.

• 8 years ago

Well i don't have a top one, but i have a top 3. and they are: 1-Triple H vs Shawn Michaels in a Hell in a Cell match at Bad Blood 2004, 2-Triple H vs Shawn Michaels in a Last Man Standing match for the World Heavyweight Championship at Royal Rumble 2004, 3-Triple H vs Shawn Michaels in a Three Stages of Hell match at Armageddon 2002 for the World Heavyweight Championship. Bq:currently: Beth Phoenix, past:Lita

Source(s): me
  • Jerry
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

2 out of 3 Falls World Heavyweight Championship Armageddon 2002

BQ: Velvet Sky

• 3 years ago

The final guy status tournament at Royal Rumble. It substitute into epic and entirely orchestrated to an outstanding storyline that purely those 2 could desire to pull off. It substitute into the fashion of tournament you assume from a identify tournament, that's a classic and it shows the specific uncooked thoughts. as much as i like Triple H vs. HBK fits, i do in comparison to fits the place Evolution interrupts with the aid of fact it destroys the full factor of it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

RR 2004 or Summerslam 2002, Lita.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The bloddy one before the royal Rumble, i think it was the Royal Rumble 2004 PPV

BQ: Natalya

• Joey
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

That really Bloody One.

BQ: Chyna

• 8 years ago

Don't have one, was a WCW Rick Flair fan.

Right now, its a toss between the Bella's

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.