Can I wear a jean jacket closed?

Can a girl wear a buttoned up jean jacket instead of unbuttoned? But I dont want people to look at me like why is it buttoned. You know

Favorite Answer

Yes, you can wear it buttoned but only if it fits properly. If it's loose or tight, it won't look right, so then just stick to it unbuttoned.

It looks cute either way to me!

Source(s): Girl's fashion sense

Buttoned up can look better depending how it is done. Is it a designer denim jacket or a standard Levi jacket?

Try layering, a collared shirt or a polo can look great with a denim jacket (color coordinate with shoes and accessories). Try a long print scarf. Experiment with the collars up or down.

A nice button-up shirt layered with a denim jacket can look sexy- leave them both unbuttoned half-way with a tank top underneath.

Source(s): Do some image searches under fashion sites like chicismo for "jean jacket" or "denim jacket" for styling ideas.

If its the right length and size. It could look cute, but personally, most people wear it unbuttoned though.

Honestly, if you match it up with the right buttom (like a flowy long skirt or a waist high one for example), you may be able to pull it off.

Besides, you know how wild fashion can be lol

Answer my fashion advice need question? :D

http://ca.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=An...

Yeah you can,but you don't want it to be loose. A good fitting one with a scarf would be good!

id say leave it open and wear a cute tanktop under it