how can I prevent and get rid of eczema permanently?

I have had it since august and I have been using aveeno to appease it. It works. I still have a little itchy skin but it's not as extreme as it was when it first starts coming. There hasn't been a full week that I haven't been eczema free since I had it. How can I get rid of it permanently and make sure I never get it again?

Update:

I have been to a dermatologist. All they did was prescribe steroid cream

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi, you can try one of the natural remedies available on the Internet – some of them do work. For my eczema I use herbal cream by Champori quite successfully. It takes just a couple of weeks to clear the spots and then they stay clear for months on end.

Try it: Champori doesn’t need a prescription and comes with money back guarantee so if it doesn't work for you - it's free.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 8 years ago

I suggest curing it and for get treating the symptoms

You need to get some Food grade 35 percent H202 (not the stuff at your drug store).. dont put on your skin directly.. it will burn.. you must dilute it in Distilled water.. use an eye dropper and bottle *must be the brown bottle sun light will destroy the effects of h202. use between 3-23 drops in 6+ ounces of distilled water.. Must be at least 6 ounces..no less Use glass only.. make sure its mixed.

only use the scale that works best for you 3-23 depending how strong your skin can take ..might turn white a little but that will settle after you take if off maybe a few hours at most

you then take cotton balls *organic works best soak it and then place on your Eczema.. to make them stay put plastic wrap over it to keep it moisturized and leave it there 15-20 again feel for burning and adjust the amount use so its comfortable.

Also get Colloidal silver (only get Sovereign Silver) this doesn't burn at all.. what you do is soak cotton ball again put plastic over it and keep the moisture locked in .. tape it on your skin if you have too, don't lock off your circulation though. keep it over night and you will be good to go from breakouts for quite some time..

I suggest rethink your diet..as its part of issues like this that can cause your ailments..

another thing to consider is your PH .. you need to keep it between 7.5-8.5 (lower the number the more acidic your body is, with this.. disease loves it, along with other things)

There are certain triggers to eczema, however, such as diet coke, not fat milk, chocolates, ice cream, tomatoes, diet coke, and monosodium glutamate, for example. Taurine interestingly will neutralize the negative effects of the monosodium glutamate.

Citric acid is part of the cause (depends on your body, which obviously your body can't handle to well with other things unknown to me.) It is a the reason you have eczema/acne. Even regular fruits and vegetables and meats, if not organic, are full of pesticides and other junk that can do nothing but harm you.

Just to let some of you know the real face of artificial ingredients, I finally researched what citric acid is. Unless the citric acid is coming from citrus fruit, artificial citric acid is derived from MOLD. You are eating or drinking a product that comes from MOLD. This alone should let people realize that artificial ingredients are poison.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

how can I prevent and get rid of eczema permanently?

I have had it since august and I have been using aveeno to appease it. It works. I still have a little itchy skin but it's not as extreme as it was when it first starts coming. There hasn't been a full week that I haven't been eczema free since I had it. How can I get rid of it...

Source(s): prevent rid eczema permanently: https://tinyurl.im/BCuFi
  • 4 years ago

I Cured Eczema Easily Permanently : http://Eczema.neatprim.com

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Tina
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

There is nothing to get rid of it. The best thing to do is stay away from certain foods such as peanuts ect that may irritate your skin. Most of the time eczema breaks out with the change of weather. You can also let your doctor proscribed you some cream to help wit it. But again their is no cure to eczema.

• 4 years ago

Living with eczema at any stage in life, whether during childhood or adulthood, can evolve into a severely troublesome skin problem that can take a toll on your physical and mental health. Learn here https://tr.im/gUyeC

Recurring itchy, dry skin can turn to damaged, red, and raised patches that can lead to agony and embarrassment

• I'll recommend the British product salcura dermaspray. It stopped the itch for our child in seconds and healed the inflamed skin so rapidly we removed the bandages from him the first day we used the product. We put bandages on our baby to prevent him from itching till he bled. expresschemist:co:uk has some pictures of people that were healed by it. Salcura was 10 times more effective than anything else we tried on our child. Plus it's all natural ingredients, over the counter and leaves no visible residue. It's also super easy to apply. One doesn't even have to rub it in.

• ?
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

Natural treatment worked best for me. I cleared my eczema with SerenaSkin herbal remedies. Anti-eczema extract keeps my eczema at bay.

• 8 years ago

Go to a dermatologist.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.