Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 8 years ago

my husband doesn't understand?

my husband always want me to feel sorry from him but never compromise with my feeling

• Favorite Answer

You need to address why he doesn't care. You need to address what are foundation. Find ways to fix it. When talking to partner just hug while saying it. You can ask things if you need answers on yahoo answers. Write down before you talk to him. Talk in a private place with time to talk. Get to the bottom of things. Things needs to change because both of you deserve a happy life always.

If things are minor I usually just wouldn't even give it a second thought. If it is major I just fix it the best way and that's it. Maybe this will be a good method for you guys. Always reinforce it with Love

Either way for later as a wife if you decide make sure to take care of him always in the love making area. I hope you can be stay at home wife that takes care of all the woman things and he is taking care of all the man things like lifting, fixing working outside and handling all those jerks, and if you do work outside you know what I mean. I hope you can be a home wife so the marriage can be a loving one with peace.

Always talking is good. Find a private place to talk with time to talk. Never teach, just inform if necessary and in a meek manner. Handle the kids and teach them with few words and listen well, pay attention to details. If some parts kids can't be handled then inform the husband.

Be a good wife and make sure all the cooking and cleaning is done. Stay Fit, Smell Good, Dress well. Make sure to make love when ever either of you want.

Be meek. Quick to listen, slow to speak. Only tell him things when needed. Never teach him. If you do tell him something make sure it is kindly. Handle the kids, and if you notice you can't for sure then inform him in a kindly way.

Hugs and kisses are always good any time, instead in front of the guys otherwise the guys might want some too. Make sure to let him know to keep the making love part private.

On another note: Try your best. Love like you never love before. This is the best way for love to come and start surrounding your life. May love be around you, through you and is you.

Love and the Good Life will come

P.S. Email me if you have another further statements glhww@yahoo.com

My husband doesn't understand?

If he doesn't get it, he never will. You sound like 2 very different people. I think it's time to move on.

You just answered your own question. Obvisously he doesn't understand your feelings. Try to talk to him about.

That sucks. What's your question?

I just started dating girl 1 but I like girl 2 better. What should I do?

• Patric

Guys and girls :which girl is better?

• Keren

If someone says I will stay for 3 days does that mean they will go at the end of the?

May I wish you a Happy Valentines Day with..?

SC-How many days old are you?