How to get or induce sleep paralysis?

Hi everyone, it may sound weird for some of you that i asked such a question. But, it's an experience which really made me self-aware(i don't really know how to explain it). I had experienced sleep paralysis about three days ago. I was feeling sleepy(since i study all night because of coming exams next... show more Hi everyone, it may sound weird for some of you that i asked such a question. But, it's an experience which really made me self-aware(i don't really know how to explain it). I had experienced sleep paralysis about three days ago. I was feeling sleepy(since i study all night because of coming exams next month) and I slept on my bed with my hands to the side and on my back. After some time I woke up and sat on the bed, I heard my dad and mom talking in the room next to mine. Suddenly I realized I was not able to feel my chest and rest of the body. I tried to pick up something(i don't know what it was as nothing was near me in real) from my side which seemed to be impossible to lift. I started getting scared and tried to speak and shout but I couldn't even open my mouth. I tried throwing an object(also i don't know what thing i threw) but it seemed to disappear in mid air before hitting the floor. I started feeling that I somehow am in a coma or have got some disorder until i read about it on the net. When I woke up I found that my dad was in office at that time and my mom's room was not open(she was sleeping). Everything else was right in place except that. Although it was a scary experience I would really like to somehow induce it again to find out more things about myself. I also know that it's purely because of biological reason rather than having a spiritual explanation(ghost demons). I take medicine to help me focus and stay awake at night to study, and I sleep only a few hours (6 - 10:30 am max.) and rest of the time I'm either studying or playing guitar :P Please tell me about how you managed to get it more often , or tips you can provide to be able to do it again. I've been trying to get in SP but I couldn't get till now. Thankyou for helping :)
2 answers 2