Problem with Pokemon White ROM?

I'm using DeSmuMe as an emulator and I was playing the english patch of the Japanese Pokemon White. The problem that I'm in a battle and no matter what I do (catch, battle, or run away) the bottom screen turns baby blue color and the top turns black with white japanese text. I managed to figure out the... show more I'm using DeSmuMe as an emulator and I was playing the english patch of the Japanese Pokemon White. The problem that I'm in a battle and no matter what I do (catch, battle, or run away) the bottom screen turns baby blue color and the top turns black with white japanese text. I managed to figure out the first word says error. Any ideas on how to fix it?
Update: It's not a trainer (as you should be able to tell from the "catch" and "run" words that were in there instead of skimming the question). I have Pokemon Black and I wanted to play White (even though they basically have the same storyline). It's after Nacrene city (or Shippo City) that the... show more It's not a trainer (as you should be able to tell from the "catch" and "run" words that were in there instead of skimming the question). I have Pokemon Black and I wanted to play White (even though they basically have the same storyline). It's after Nacrene city (or Shippo City) that the error occurs. Starting from route 4 to be exact. Any wild pokemon will cause this (I really wanted Timburr :'( ). The battle itself is okay, it's whenever the battle resolves (by whatever means) that the error occurs. With this new information, any ideas?