I saw GOD with Jesus. Did any one else have close encounter?

I went through a month of prayers and semi-fasting. I didn't know if I wanted to become an atheist. Sure enough Jesus appeared with a talking light. I've got all my questions answered and now I am religious and I know which one is the real one. It's the best thing that ever happened to me. It's hard to believe that God cares enough to show up here at my house.

God can do anything he likes.

This has nothing to do with hallucinations people.

If you wonder if GOD exist. The answer is YES.

You can deny, you can call me a nutjob, you can say I am hallucinating, ... say it all.

The fact remains the same. GOD was here and GOD is everywhere. GOD is our father.

Favorite Answer

That's so amazing:) You must write down everything that happened and give it to the people at WWW.devinerevelations.com, It might help someone who is also seeking God. May God bless you!

Well, here is my thing about that. God is everywhere, yet nowhere to be seen. He`ll only be seen whenever he wants you to see him. God is the universe, the energy that makes it and the energy that drives it. He was always there, but something kept you from seeing and hearing him, belief. No religion is the right one, just none are entirely the wrong one. They may believe in different deities, but we all have our truths and lies in religion regarding to morals. Its the morals that make it right and no religion goes without sin and virtue, but to see them as they are may trick you in ways you wouldn`t wish it to be. For example, racism is justified is some sections of the bible, though those seemed to have come later from other "apostles". Just listen to God, because I`m sure he would gladly give you the time.

You're right. It is hard to believe, in this massive universe of billions of galaxies, each containing billions of stars, each surrounded by billions of planets, with a strong possibility that life exists on quite a few of these planets, that this great being, that billions have been searching for, killed for, died for, and never found, just decided to pop around your house.

Might it not be a teensy bit more probable that a lack of food and a month of conditioning your mind, you might have had a bit of a hallucination of something that you wanted to see?

Please answer yes. It would make you sound a litlle less like a nutjob.

I thought I had spotted Jesus at the Piggly Wiggly once, but when I hurried over to get his autograph I found to my great disappointment it was just Elvis.

Guess I should've known our Lord and savior wouldn't be wearing a rhinestone jumpsuit. Still, I coulda swore.

I like the way the Big G can grant someone a parking place when they pray for that, but ignore the prayers of a child who is being raped by their father.

• Sol

I experienced something similar. Although I can say that I now know that all religions are true from that experience; there was no particular belief system that lined up with what I saw. I asked which religion is true, and I knew the answer was all of them.

Either you were deluded with your own thoughts, or you're lying.

Source(s): Spiritualist.

"It's hard to believe that God cares enough to show up here at my house."

You don't say.

I believe your report. Keep that relationship burning with God.

• Jess

No one has seen God

• Bryan

Isnt it weird how when one goes without food they start seeing god? Hmmm....