Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 8 years ago

HP Coupon Code - HP Coupons - Suggest me good site?

HP Coupon Code - HP Coupons - Suggest me good site so that I save money and get my loved product too?

Favorite Answer

Hello Jessica!

Last week i bought HP laptop and used HP coupon code which saved me $320. and i used this site http://coupondestiny.com/hp-discount-codes-coupon-...

And i hope that will get good HP Coupons too and save lot of $$$.

Hp Coupons

• Janice

DO NOT BUY intel is about to release an core i5 (and/or i3) series processor uses the same architecture as i7's but doesn't require as much power. They'll probably put these in laptops, an even if they don't prices r dropping across the board thanks to the windows 7 release coming up in oct aiming to promote 64bit computing. either way there will be price cuts soon not to mention X-mas sales after oct, in short don't buy don't buy anything yet, save ur cash an wait. When buying a laptop ur aiming to get one with the best CPU an graphics card available, as these r the most difficult parts to upgrade later. RAM, an Hard disk drives are the easiest components to upgrade so don't put to much worry in them. Although keep a sharp eye out an don't buy anything that's got a samsung drive in it. They use a glue gun on the bus interface at the back rather than soldering the connections in place. The drive heats up, the glue melts an presto u go a bung laptop that samsung will be happy to fix for 1/2 the original price.

Coupons for this company are realy hard to find.

Try the link below, they have always valid coupons up to 80% savings:

http://hp.couponaddict.net

Its free and exactly what you are looking for.

Source(s): Wikipedia