Need pokemon to help make a rain team.?

Ok well i need 5 more pokemon and please post IV's and moves I only have i pokemon here is his stats.

Kingdra Lv.100

EV's

Hp :208

Sp.a: 136

Spe: 154

Move Set:

Rain Dance

Waterfall

Hydro Pump

Draco Meteor

Favorite Answer

Lots of stuff benefit from rain teams imo. Competitively, Drizzletoad is now banned, so Swift Swim users can only be used with a Rain Dance Team. However, there are other Pokemon who benefit from the rain besides the Swift Swim Users; an example is Parasect, who not only benefits from the the reduced fire damage, but also has dry skin, which heals it for 1/16 of its health every turn when raining. Other Pokemon that have the Dry Skin ability are Toxicroak and Jynx (Jynx with Dry Skin can only be obtained through Dream World). Thunder types also benefit greatly with the rain, and could be the great power house on your team. you can take either Electivire or Zebstrika and use your water types for baiting, in which the former having more versatility while the latter could also run Lightningrod, which raises its SP. Atk by one stage and sweep from then on. Most Rain Teams are made for either stalling or sweeping. If you like to stall and deal residual damage, you can take Blissey with you. Suicune is also a staple for stalling rain teams, as it can run the famous calm mind rest combo, being able to take lots of damage coming from special attacks and yet survive.

Here are some sets for you, although I won't provide all of them:

Parasect @ Rain Stall

Careful Nature

Ability: Dry Skin

252 HP/172 Def/84 SpD

-Spore

-Leech Seed (egg move)

-Substitute/Protect

-X-Scissor

Huntail @ Shell Smash

4 HP/252 Atk/252 Spe

Naive/Naughty Nature

Ability: Swift Swim

-Shell Smash

-Baton Pass

-Waterfall

-Crunch

OR

Huntail @ Shell Smash - Sweeper

Naive/Naughty Nature

252 Atk/4Sp Atk/252 Spe

-Shell Smash

-Waterfall

-Crunch

-Ice Beam

There are lots of other movesets, but these are just a few.

Source(s): Check out Serebii.net to expand on your move sets, and Smogon is also a good source for fised, competitive sets.

Just to let you know in competetive circles the use of swift swim kindra and drizzle politied is banned. But I doubt you have drizzle politoed. But I doubt you have a dream world account so you couldn't get it anyway.

I can't tell you what specifically to use but I will say that you should have an electric type and that most of your pokemon have an ice type move. You could potetnailly use a grass type as well.

try getting marchomp