Didn't Holder say that only whites could be racists?

Wonder what he calls these A.H.'s. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KSnl-GHAb20

Youtube thumbnail

Favorite Answer

I don't give two sh@ts in a shoe what that lying Commie, Border Agent Killing SOB has to say about me, I'd consider it a compliment. ANYONE can be a racist, but only whites are called on it. F@cking Commies!

The New Black Liberation Army are the ones who said they're going to hunt Mr. Zimmerman down in Florida and make a 'Citizens Arrest'.

• L.T.M.

Bunch of losers. I bet Bill Cosby would like to get his hands on them and adjust their attitudes.

eric is a boring old man. lets hope he disappears into obscurity. the sooner the better.

He didn't say that. But most certainly RACISM is not an accurate way to describe anti-white bias. Racism is a different thing entirely than simply bias.

anyone can be racist..but some say only whites can discriminate because in order to discriminate you have to be in a position of power

I don't think he said that.