what is a transrisk score?

what is the difference between a credit score and a transrisk score? im looking to rent an apartment and they want to know my credit score. and all it showed was a transrisk score of 702. can i rent an apartment with this?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

TransRisk is a consumer credit score that's developed by TransUnion, one of the three credit bureaus. TransRisk score simulates FICO score, but it isn't a FICO score. The score has a range from 300 to 850, the same as the range of the FICO score. You can get TransRisk score for free from Credit Karma

And yes, I think you should qualify with that score.

• Login to reply the answers
  • belton
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Transrisk Score

• 4 years ago

There are two parts to a credit score. 1. The underlying data. Accounts, time on file, balances, payment history, etc. 2. The calculation of the score. The FICO score is a seperate product from the credit information. FICO score (the process to calcualte it) is owned by Fair Issaac's. So technically if the base information is the same the FICO score will be the same. There are always some differences between reports, but for the average consumer those are 0 -10 points. Is the TransRisk Score a score calcualted by Trans Union? If it will be different, but there is no way to say what the difference will be, except to say they will most likely try to make it match up to FICO, since that is the industry standard.

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

what is a transrisk score?

what is the difference between a credit score and a transrisk score? im looking to rent an apartment and they want to know my credit score. and all it showed was a transrisk score of 702. can i rent an apartment with this?

Source(s): transrisk score: https://shortly.im/Slmie
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

Almost sure that you must find all financial answer at= loandirectory.info-

RE What is a transrisk score?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.