Define Obese. Am I Obese?

Hai, My height is 5.5ft and i weight 86kg. I'm a pretty heavy 18 year old but I went to the doctor's today when i was told i was Obese lol. I do have a few stretch marks on my upper body but that was due to heavy lifting, excessive cardio work outs that has given me stretch marks. But over the past months i... show more Hai, My height is 5.5ft and i weight 86kg. I'm a pretty heavy 18 year old but I went to the doctor's today when i was told i was Obese lol. I do have a few stretch marks on my upper body but that was due to heavy lifting, excessive cardio work outs that has given me stretch marks. But over the past months i have gained a large stomach but regardless of that it would be because of my bad metabolism and laziness . I'm still able to bench 200 pounds, run a good fews 2 miles in a hour. So someone define what i am! lol ;') + with the information i gave you "weight,height" my bmi is 30.8

As Jackie Chan would say "Whoooooooooooooooooo Am IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII...
Update: Sorry, I forgot to mention I'm a pretty muscular guy ^.^ who hasn't been in the gym for awhile which is how i gained a belly xD