How many categories and subcategories of "Nonbeings" can we identify?

. For Example: One category might be nonbeings who were beings at some point, and might still linger on, in some ways, in their continued genetic legacies (e.g. deceased people). Another maybe Imaginary, fictional, mythological characters. Yet another, might be mathematical and/or physical objects... show more .

For Example:

One category might be nonbeings who were beings at some point, and might still linger on, in some ways, in their continued genetic legacies (e.g. deceased people).

Another maybe Imaginary, fictional, mythological characters.

Yet another, might be mathematical and/or physical objects beyond our observational reach.

The list is long: So, how best could we identify/distinguish and categorize these nonbeings?

”Spokes are connected to make a wheel;
yet it is the hole within the hub that moves the wagon.
Clay is molded to shape into pot;
yet it is the emptiness within that makes it an utensil.
Doors and windows are cut to make a room;
yet it is the inner space within that makes it livable.
Therefore, advantage comes from what is;
usefulness comes from what is not.”

-- Lao Tze
Update: .

PLEASE NOTE: I'm NOT talking about counting the number of nonbeings, I'm taking about the CATEGORIES of nonbeings! ... I'm asking whether or not it's possible to formalized nonbeings as/into categories.

.
Update 2: .

.