Would a pixie cut look good on me?

I would like to get a pixie cut like Ginnifer Goodwins I already have short hair it is in a layered bob style my hair has been short for most of my life except for about 2 years I hate myself in longhair short looks much better on me. I have dark brown hair and eyes about 5'5 110 lbs am 19 and have a heart... show more I would like to get a pixie cut like Ginnifer Goodwins
I already have short hair it is in a layered bob style my hair has been short for most of my life except for about 2 years I hate myself in longhair short looks much better on me. I have dark brown hair and eyes about 5'5 110 lbs am 19 and have a heart shaped face small nose and mouth. My hair is very curly and is a little thicker. The main thing I am worried about is looking like a butch or lesbian I would like to know what others think based on my description whether I should get this pixie cut or not. Any suggestions for different hairstyles would be great but I will not go much longer than chin length