Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Maria asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What are your tips for losing that winter weight?

Hey guys,

So as summer approaches I have started to cut that junk food and empty calories, however I'm starting to get bored with the same old "rabbit food" I've been eating. I'm currently 5'3 and about 145 lbs, and would ideally like to get down to 125 by July. I was wondering if anybody had any good tips on fat loss, or any recipes that might be a bit more exciting?

Thanks!

2 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

You need to lose somewhere between one and two pounds per week to reach your goal by July, which is quite doable, but you need to be really focus and keep consistency during the coming three months. The source blog explains how you get there, and the website has a lot of food and exercise tips. Check it out.

• ?
    Lv 5
    9 years ago

Start walking one mile a day for a week and then progress to two, etc. Try to do without bread and substitute with vegetables. Eat all the chicken and fish you want. Of course, do not fry. good luck

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.