Maria asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 9 years ago

What are your tips for losing that winter weight?

Hey guys,

So as summer approaches I have started to cut that junk food and empty calories, however I'm starting to get bored with the same old "rabbit food" I've been eating. I'm currently 5'3 and about 145 lbs, and would ideally like to get down to 125 by July. I was wondering if anybody had any good tips on fat loss, or any recipes that might be a bit more exciting?

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

You need to lose somewhere between one and two pounds per week to reach your goal by July, which is quite doable, but you need to be really focus and keep consistency during the coming three months. The source blog explains how you get there, and the website has a lot of food and exercise tips. Check it out.

• ?

Start walking one mile a day for a week and then progress to two, etc. Try to do without bread and substitute with vegetables. Eat all the chicken and fish you want. Of course, do not fry. good luck