?
? asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 9 years ago

Does this shock you about Dennis Waterman?

http://www.contactmusic.com/news/dennis-waterman-u...

I was quite shocked and upset to read this to be honest. I would never have expected such violent behaviour from such a lovely man. But I'm not going to judge him for lashing out because he probably couldn't help it!

Favorite Answer

I feel sorry for him. He owned up to it and said how utterly ashamed that it happened one time and has never lost control like that again. Of course it was wrong but the press - and others like yourself- are totally over reacting and making him out to be some sort of habitual woman beater. I think he deserves some credit for speaking about it - he didn't have to .

You have fallen into"the poor man cant help it "trap, of course he can help it,if she was winding him up he should have just left the room until he calmed down,there is just no excuse to hit anyone,and dennis i am sorry to have to tell you that a woman who is punched and who has a black eye is a woman who is being beaten.I suspect alcohol played a large part in this sorry tale.