How to get quality backlinks from yahoo and yahoo answer for seo...?

hay friend i read in an article that we can get backlinks from yahoo answer but i don't know how, i will try, till now i don't get success. And please any other answers to get more backlinks are welcomes.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Best Answer

Yes, you can get backlinks from Yahoo Answers (YA).

To do this correctly and ethically, visit YA daily, look for questions in your website's niche, then provide truly helpful answers to those asking the questions.

Build a reputation, let people know who you are and respect you as an authority in your subject matter.

When we first begin, we all start out at Level 1 in VA. We won't be able to put up hyperlinks.

As you answer more questions, you accumulate points and with enough points, your level increases.

From level 2 onwards, you can start inserting hyperlinks that point back to your website.

Remember though to add value so that you actually deserve that backlink.

If you do it hastily or worse provide spam or nonsense answers, not only will Yahoo find out but the other users can report you and all your past efforts might be jeopardized.

Also, forget those softwares or companies that promise hundreds of links overnight. These links tend to do more harm then good.

At the end of the day, just keep it real, and get high quality backlinks.

That way, both your human visitors and the search engines will love you.

Hope this helps!

Sean L.

Author

www.Successful-Online-Business-Guide.com

• 6 years ago

Yes It may give you seo backlinks but if you do in max. number of posting and answers from same IP, it may not be so beneficial.

If it(Max no. of posting from same IP) is possible then everyone can hire a SEO that can simply ask a question from one profile and give answers by their own others yahoo profile(Positive Reviews). then Search Engine do not give much no value of question and answers Posting(If they trace you using same IP for multiple posting at a time).

Source(s): SEO India Expert
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

@sean

That is a very good answer and I will be following that.

I have been burned with backlinks and I am only looking to build links with people who are in the same area and are credible sites.

Craig

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

To get free backlinks from Yahoo just sign in to Yahoo, in the Yahoo Homepage on the left side you'll see "my favorite" edit them with your web addresses.

hope will help you

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

If you mean links to previously asked questions just type the subject in the search area of YA and it will find them for you.

• 4 years ago

Do yahoo listing simple.

• 8 years ago

I don't like write further, i agree with @sean answer. That's what you need to follow.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.