Walt Disney world or Universal Studios FL?

Ok so my friends and I plan on going to Orlando for a week but we can't decide if we should spend our time at Disney World maybe going for a day to universal or if we should get that orlando pass for universal sea world and Things like that And maybe go one day to magic kingdom. We are not huge upside down... show more Ok so my friends and I plan on going to Orlando for a week but we can't decide if we should spend our time at Disney World maybe going for a day to universal or if we should get that orlando pass for universal sea world and Things like that And maybe go one day to magic kingdom. We are not huge upside down coaster fans or fans of Harry potter enough to wait the long lines but especially the universal side has so many things that seem interesting as well. We Def. want to do at least a day of Disney because it's amazing and none of us have been to the other Disney parks. Are they worth it? What do you think or what is a budget friendly plan to make the most of your week without killing yourself?
4 answers 4