Do guys shave their legs?

Im 13 years old I don't know if I should shave them lol I see a lot of guys that shave their legs idk if I should. Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Jacob
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It is a newer trend, especially with the younger guys. If you want to shave them go for it. If you change your mind it grows back like normal once you quit shaving. I shave mine once in a while.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Should Men Shave Their Legs

• 6 years ago

I do like to shave my arms and legs I don't see nothing wrong with that I've been shaving my legs for about 12 years and lately I started to shave my arms too.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys shave their legs?

Im 13 years old I don't know if I should shave them lol I see a lot of guys that shave their legs idk if I should. Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

Source(s): guys shave legs: https://shortly.im/wikNu
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/mJ0RS

Do whatever you want. I know a few guys who aren't swimmers or bikers who shave anyway, and it's perfectly fine. Of course, they're all musicians and, at the first glance, not very... manly, but nevertheless, it seems to be working for them. (And they're all really, really good-looking.) If that's your thing, go for it. Smooth legs feel nice.

• 5 years ago

A man who shaves his legs shaves his pussy too

• 7 years ago

It was not a thing we did when I was 13... but now I find more and more men (18+) are shaved though it is not common by any stretch.

• 5 years ago

I shave from head to toe and I love it and my wife loves it it helped when I worked in a dirty environment now I never plan on stopping

• 7 years ago

Young or adults... either way shave your legs if you really want to

• 7 years ago

Morgan Freeman shaves his legs. Therefore you should too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.