Do guys shave their legs?

Im 13 years old I don't know if I should shave them lol I see a lot of guys that shave their legs idk if I should. Sorry if this is a stupid question lol

• Jacob
    Favorite Answer

It is a newer trend, especially with the younger guys. If you want to shave them go for it. If you change your mind it grows back like normal once you quit shaving. I shave mine once in a while.

Should Men Shave Their Legs

I do like to shave my arms and legs I don't see nothing wrong with that I've been shaving my legs for about 12 years and lately I started to shave my arms too.

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Do guys shave their legs?

Source(s): guys shave legs: https://shortly.im/wikNu

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/mJ0RS

Do whatever you want. I know a few guys who aren't swimmers or bikers who shave anyway, and it's perfectly fine. Of course, they're all musicians and, at the first glance, not very... manly, but nevertheless, it seems to be working for them. (And they're all really, really good-looking.) If that's your thing, go for it. Smooth legs feel nice.

A man who shaves his legs shaves his pussy too

It was not a thing we did when I was 13... but now I find more and more men (18+) are shaved though it is not common by any stretch.

I shave from head to toe and I love it and my wife loves it it helped when I worked in a dirty environment now I never plan on stopping

Young or adults... either way shave your legs if you really want to

Morgan Freeman shaves his legs. Therefore you should too.