In the 90s, I read a fiction book about a girl w/acute lymphocytic leukemia. Anyone remember the name?

I specifically remember the name of the illness that the girl had. I remember there being a passage from Ecclesiastes in the book, I think the girl went to a camp for kids with cancer, and I think there might have been a character named Aisling. I cannot for life of me remember the name of the book or the author... show more I specifically remember the name of the illness that the girl had. I remember there being a passage from Ecclesiastes in the book, I think the girl went to a camp for kids with cancer, and I think there might have been a character named Aisling. I cannot for life of me remember the name of the book or the author and it's driving me crazy. Does anyone know what I'm talking about???