Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 9 years ago

How much is it costing the American taxpayer for Obama's 13 year old daughter and 12 of her friends to?

have "spring break" in Mexico?

With all of the security, parents, support staff, limos, aircraft, etc, etc, etc?

I thought there is a US government travel advisory against going to Mexico?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

If you were asking a worthwhile question you would request comparative information for similar costs regarding the children of previous presidents, taking inflation into account. Obviously you are only trying to baselessly criticize President Obama.

• 4 years ago

@Mr. Wolf "with reference to the comparable quantity it fee to deliver the Bush twins on their holiday to Buenos Aires." nicely enable's see, the Bush twins have been 25 years old and basically had the customary secret provider secure practices any relatives member of a sitting president might get. The Obama daughter is freakin' 13 years old! the item mentions 3 or 4 friends interior the Bush holiday. Obama is an element of a set of 13 women. there is likewise a shuttle warning for Mexico. this is down appropriate risky down there. there are a number of desperate human beings finding for any risk. Did I point out they are basically 13? great thank you to stay in-touch with the undemanding guy.

• 9 years ago

Once again, their elitism is showing.

How about Spring Break at a United States destination, Michelle? Not good enough, AGAIN.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

wow! really? 12 years old spring break in Mexico? Michelle should be ashamed for spoiling those kids! What the hell is she teaching them? I can't even begin to imagine what this is going to cost us! At 12 take them to chucky cheese and call it a dam day!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Lee
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

God!!! Get of this stupid kick of blaming the Obama's for every bump in the road.I guess former presidents didn't send their children on spring break.The travel advisory covers certain areas in mexico.Most of the resort areas are not under it.

• 9 years ago

There is a travel advisory. It appears obama is for illegals from there, he won't enforce our present laws. Be assured, these kids will have additional security. Advisories are for normal citizens.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Less than the "World Tour / Victory Lap" the Bush's went on right after the economy collapsed and he finally got bored of being President, that's for sure.

Source(s): Was Bush Falling Down Drunk At Olympics? http://wonkette.com/401833/was-bush-falling-down-d...
  • 9 years ago

I agree with the statment but go after Obama not his family. Just because Democrats won't follow that rule doesn't mean we have to sink that low

• 9 years ago

Hopefully, her next spring break will be in Chicago.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Was not that long back Mr Obama told us we should not be going to Las Vegas spending our money

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.