Does anyone have any book recommendations for me?

I don't know what to read. I like books like inkheart, harry potter, the hunger games and alex rider. I also really liked twilight. I just finished I am a genius of unspeakable evil and i want to be your class president and i didn't like the ending all that much. I'm not sure exactly what happened. But I don't know what to read right now. I liked, 13 little blue envelopes and I'm going to read the sequel, but I don't know what to read next..... any help?

yeah, I read eragon already, but not the new one that just came out.....

Favorite Answer

Since you liked Hunger Games, you may also enjoy Blood Red Road by Moira Young, Graceling by Kristin Cashore, Silver Phoenix by Cindy Pon and Nation by Terry Pratchett. These are books about survivial with strong main characters.

You may also enjoy reading:

Alcatraz Versus the Evil Librarians by Brandon Sanderson

What I Wore to Save the World by Maryrose Wood

The Name of the Star by Maureen Johnson (Johnson wrote the 13 little blue envelopes and Suite Scarlett books)

The Thief Lord by Cornelia Funke

Cloaked by Alex Flinn

Hope this helps.

I recommend eragon and the books that follow, Brisngr , eldest so on. If you read Harry potter and twilight which is very mystical and magic of sorts I'm sure you will like eragon too.