How to tell your parents you like anime?

I LOVE ANIME!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! AHHHHH!!!! Hey guys! MY STORY! --- Ok so I was about 10 years old when I started watching anime. (Like officially). When I was around 8 or 9 I went over to my rich grandparents house a lot for birthdays and special celebrations (still do to this day). When my aunt... show more I LOVE ANIME!!! I LOVE IT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!! AHHHHH!!!!

Hey guys!
MY STORY! --- Ok so I was about 10 years old when I started watching anime. (Like officially). When I was around 8 or 9 I went over to my rich grandparents house a lot for birthdays and special celebrations (still do to this day). When my aunt was younger, she was into drawing manga. She just graduated college, and moved into her own place so she doesn't draw anymore. (But I still think she likes it.) I guess she like watching a little anime too, because one day (when I was around 8) my grandma pulled out an old Sailor Moon R Movie VCR tape. Me and m sister would watch it sometimes, although not very much becasue my mom HATED anime (Still does) and hated all the evil and stuff liek that in Sailor Moon. When I was around 10 years old I learned that there was a series and episodes to Sailor Moon. So at night (around 12 am when my dad went to sleep) I would sneek down stairs, go on the computer, sit on the floor, and watch till prob around 2 in the morning. :) I was such a rebel! Anyways, One night, I sat on the couch and watched and I fell asleep. When I woke up in the morning, my mom was there and we talked about how bad Sailor Moon was and I made up a lame excuse to why I was watching. Something like I acidentily clicked on something. Nice huh? I had a chance to tell her I liked it, but missed the chance. At the time, I didn't even know that Sailor Moon was anime or even what anime was.

After gaining my moms trust again, I finished watch all 200 and somthing eps!! Then at the last episode, I saw a like to another anime show called Mew Mew Power (Tokyo Mew Mew for Jap. version.) Ya, I was into the whole super power girl fights against evil. I watched that and when I was done with that, I found out what anime was after searching on the internet. I also learned what anime was and what I was watching was anime. I was completely ok with that, because i loved it no matter what its name was.

Then I got a thing called an iPod touch and found out there was YouTube on that and would watch anime on that at night when everyone went to sleep. I got an iPad last year and a laptop this year, so now I use my laptop and my mom lets me stay in my room all day and stay up late at night. She thinks I play "games" on my iPod/laptop.

Now you know my story. I haven't told anyone this before. No one knows. Hehe >:D Anyways, Its been 4 year of lying and isolation and I just want them to know. I have no guilty concience what so ever, so Im fine with bringing my secret to the grave, but I think its better for them to know. And I want to get into manga. YES! I havent read a manga before!! So Im not as graet as an otaku as you thought >:) But I really want to get into manga, and that stuff is expenceive. Im only 14. Who in the world would take me to a comic shop!? No one know remember!? Plus I dont have a job or a car so whats a person to do!? I could read online, but thats no fun. Im also into MMORPG games and stuff, but I play that stuff on my laptop so no one knows. Im very secretive. Im like a messed up hannah montana with a double life !!! HELP!!!!

Side notes: My family is Christian. I am Christian. (Which makes it that much worse.)
My dad could care less about my life, but my mom is VERY picky about my life. grrr
My mom hate ALL things to do with anime! ALLL!!!
I go to a Christian School, so no one there watches anime. Suck!
Dont mean to be emo, but theres no one I can talk to.
My sister has completely forgoten aout anime and sailor moon.
Im not close to my aunt or grandparents (I dont see them that often)
I guess I could hide the manga under my bed or something?
I watch pretty much every genre of anime.

I just really want then to know. Thanks!
Update: There is nothing wrong with likeing anime...I love it...But, my parents dont. At least not my mom. Up above it explains why and how much she hates anime. I love it but I just dont know how to tell her.
Update 2: There is nothing wrong with likeing anime...I love it...But, my parents dont. At least not my mom. Up above it explains why and how much she hates anime. I love it but I just dont know how to tell her.
Update 3: There is nothing wrong with likeing anime...I love it...But, my parents dont. At least not my mom. Up above it explains why and how much she hates anime. I love it but I just dont know how to tell her.