Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwarePrinters · 8 years ago

How to access memory card files in Epson printer?

I have an Epson Stylus SX200/TX200 printer and have inserted a MicroSD memory card into the correct slot. I am unable to find the files that are on the memory card. Can someone please tell me how to?

I have windows7 OS and have tried searching for the files names in the start menu but that doesn't work.

Their is no password protection on the card.

I have been able to use it before, I have just been using a laptop for so long I have forgotten the process of how to find to files

Epson Memory Card

RE:

I have windows7 OS and have tried searching for the files names in the start menu but that...

Source(s): access memory card files epson printer: https://trimurl.im/g24/how-to-access-memory-card-f...

Hello, my name is Syd and I work for Epson America,

Clicking on My computer, the memory card should appear as another drive letter. Opening that drive will show all files available the same as any USB drive or memory card reader.

If you are not showing the new drive letter or require further assistance, we would recommend contacting Epson tech support via phone at 562-276-4382 in the US, or listed in your reference guide if in a different country.

Syd